Learn more about Cloud Cost Modeling
This white paper describes best practices for cloud cost modeling and also details a customer case study.
Who should read this white paper:
Any IT manager or cloud architect who would like to understand the cost of running a workload in the cloud for these use cases:
– Migrating on-premises workloads to the cloud
– Model costs for a workload prior to migrating to the cloud
– Model various cloud cost savings options in the cloud prior to migrations such as On-Demand, Reserved-Instance, Elastic Infrastructure, Windows Licensing, Right-Sizing, etc.
– Deploying a new environment in the cloud
– Model the new environment – IaaS, PaaS or SaaS in the Akasia Cloud Modeler prior to deploying the environment in the cloud
– Compare costs for the new environment in AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM Cloud and Oracle Cloud