VMware on IBM Cloud Pricing
Discover your on-premise environment Generate Bill of Materials Predict Costs
Akasia Infrastructure Modeler (AIM) for VMware on IBM Cloud
Akasia finds the most optimal IBM Cloud Bare Metal Systems for your on-premise VMware environments
AIM is a SaaS application that discovers on-premise VMware environments and models “packing” them into the highly performant cloud bare metal servers.
The AIM model for VMware on IBM Cloud Bare Metal presents the most cost effective set of servers into which you can pack your on-premise VMS.
“AIM discovered my on-premise VMware environment and showed me the most optimal set of bare metal servers to order in IBM Cloud – all in minutes!”Cloud Architect
AIM for VMware in IBM Cloud Bare Metal in Action
Advantages of IBM Cloud for VMware:
– IBM Cloud allows for most optimal and compact packing of VMs because it offers a generous choice of 86 bare metal servers compared to
– 2 systems offered by Azure and GCP; and
– 9 offered by AWS
– You can bring your own VMware licenses
– VMware admins enthusiastically support migrations of VMware to cloud vs. re-factoring of applications to run on cloud VMs
– It offers the least disruptive path in journey to the Cloud